Asian Boys Heaven

Retrieve Password
 Register Now
Asian Boys Heaven Portal News Entertainment View content
Our TumblrOur FacebookOur Twitter
Our InstagramOur PinterestOur YouTube Channel

Soccer team shaken to its core by group shower sex controversy

2017-7-13 07:49| publisher: blackchantinii| Views: 363| Comment: 6

Summary: A group of Brazilian soccer players just committed the ultimate handball. And they filmed the whole thing for good measure.The four players in question, from third-division Brazilian team Sport Clube ...

Soccer team shaken to its core by group shower sex controversy

Soccer team shaken to its core by group shower sex controversy070717-brazil-soccer-feature 1

A group of Brazilian soccer players just committed the ultimate handball. And they filmed the whole thing for good measure.

The four players in question, from third-division Brazilian team Sport Clube Gaucho, had their contracts terminated after one of them filmed another playing with two of his teammates in the showers in a very not-suitable-for-work way.

In the video, two of the men are completely naked while the other, squatting down on his haunches, is in only his underwear.

After firing the four players shortly after the video hit the internet last Friday, club president Gilmar Rosso said he was fine with what the players were doing. He just wasn’t happy that they did it while on the clock.

“When I hit play, I deleted it, I think it’s disgusting. Outside business hours, we have nothing to do with the situation. If they want to get drunk, [be] gay or not, that’s their problem,” Rosso told GloboEsporte, according to Spanish newspaper As.

“What I have to answer as president is during a trip, office hours. That’s my responsibility. The club is not a keeper of morals and good manners. The only thing we have to answer to is the making of the video inside the club dressing room.”

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray

Passing

Eggs

Voted friends (5 person)

Comment

Latest Comments

quote princexude 2017-7-24 21:04
I watched the video and i was expecting something more than that.. haha
quote joe4010 2017-7-15 09:35
the manager did the right thing.
quote cricket 2017-7-14 04:33
hmm...
they even didn't reach...
quote hunky2man 2017-7-13 09:56
what were they thinking?
quote Tenchunk 2017-7-13 09:45
crazy!
quote blackchantinii 2017-7-13 07:49
here's the link to the short clip: https://mobile.twitter.com/LActFoot/status/882672567907209216/video/1

View All Comments(6)

Close

Admin Recommended

My Favourite Music Video Event 2017
My Favourite Music Video Event 2017
No chunks, no worries. Please check out here.

View »

Archiver|Mobile version|Asian Boys Heaven

GMT-4, 2017-11-19 06:35 , Processed in 0.063642 second(s), 8 queries , Apc On.