Asian Boys Heaven

Retrieve Password
 Register Now
Asian Boys Heaven Portal News Entertainment View content
Our TumblrOur FacebookOur Twitter
Our InstagramOur PinterestOur YouTube Channel

Corey Haim’s mom says Charlie Sheen never sexually assaulted her son

2017-11-11 12:50| publisher: blackchantinii| Views: 62| Comment: 1

Summary: Corey Haim’smother is speaking out about a report thatCharlie Sheenallegedly sexual assaulted her late sHaim did say the name of a man who she claims sexually assaulted her son, but the name was blee ...
(L-R): Corey Haim and Charlie Sheen.

Corey Haim’s mother is speaking out about a report that Charlie Sheen allegedly sexual assaulted her late sHaim did say the name of a man who she claims sexually assaulted her son, but the name was bleeped out during the clip. It is unclear if the name will be revealed in The Dr. Oz Show episode Friday.

“I have to tell you, that this guy [bleep] is the guy that abused my son,” she said.

Last week, Corey Feldman publicly accused a man of molesting him when he was a Hollywood child star in the 1980s.

During an appearance on The Dr. Oz Show, Feldman named Jon Grissom as one of his multiple alleged molesters, moments before calling law enforcement officials to report the allegations.on when he was 13 years old.

In a report from The National Enquirer published Wednesday, Dominick Brascia, a close friend of Haim’s, accused Sheen of sexually assaulting a teenaged Haim.

Judy Haim sat down with Dr. Oz for an interview, which will air Friday, to discuss the allegations against Sheen.

A spokesperson for Sheen said that Sheen “absolutely denies the claim.”

In a preview clip released Thursday, Judy Haim told Oz that she didn’t see a major change in her son while he was shooting the 1986 movie, Lucas, which starred Haim and Sheen. 

“I would have known if anything was wrong,” Haim said. “My kid hid nothing, he was like … transparent. He never hid anything, he was Corey. It’s out of character, that’s number one.”

She continued, recalling when her son was a teenager: “When my son was 13 he’s not going to go and ask Charlie Sheen to go and sleep with him.”

Haim died at 38 in 2013 after a decades-long drug addiction.

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray

Passing

Eggs

Voted friends (3 person)

Comment

Latest Comments

quote hunky2man 2017-11-12 18:29
rip

View All Comments(1)

Close

Admin Recommended

My Favourite Music Video Event 2017
My Favourite Music Video Event 2017
No chunks, no worries. Please check out here.

View »

Archiver|Mobile version|Asian Boys Heaven

GMT-4, 2017-11-22 12:48 , Processed in 0.033990 second(s), 8 queries , Apc On.