Asian Boys Heaven

Forgot Password
 Register Now
Asian Boys Heaven Portal News Social View content

Vietnam internet celebrity Luc Trieu Vy was arrested

2020-7-19 10:22| Posted by: Pitta| View: 83| Comment: 4

Summary: Luc Trieu Vy was arrested in District 7, HCMC, on the afternoon of July 12, 2020.

Three models and their pimp arrested in Ho Chi Minh City Sunday were part of a high-end prostitution ring charging up to $30,000, police say.
The arrests were made in raids on a five-star hotel and a luxury District 7 apartment.

Luc Trieu Vy, 27, a Da Nang native, arrested at the District 7 apartment, managed actresses and models to serve rich customers, the police said.

The arrested women have allegedly told the police that Vy had contacted them to go to the hotel and serve three businessmen for $18,000-30,000.

One of them was introduced as Miss Vietnam in Australia.

The Crime Police Department under the Ministry of Public Security said very few members of Vy’s ring were real models and actresses, and that he made up details about the rest to elevate their prices.

Local police said they are questioning Vy and related individuals to investigate the prostitution ring further.

Under Vietnamese law, sex workers are warned and fined VND100,000-300,000 ($4.3-13), while pimps and sex ring organizers can face jail terms.

Three models and their pimp arrested in Ho Chi Minh City Sunday were part of a high-end prostitution ring charging up to $30,000, police say.
The arrests were made in raids on a five-star hotel and a luxury District 7 apartment.

Luc Trieu Vy, 27, a Da Nang native, arrested at the District 7 apartment, managed actresses and models to serve rich customers, the police said.

The arrested women have allegedly told the police that Vy had contacted them to go to the hotel and serve three businessmen for $18,000-30,000.

One of them was introduced as Miss Vietnam in Australia.

The Crime Police Department under the Ministry of Public Security said very few members of Vy’s ring were real models and actresses, and that he made up details about the rest to elevate their prices.

Local police said they are questioning Vy and related individuals to investigate the prostitution ring further.

Under Vietnamese law, sex workers are warned and fined VND100,000-300,000 ($4.3-13), while pimps and sex ring organizers can face jail terms.

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray

Passing

Eggs

Attitude friends (5 People)

Write a Review

Last reviewed

Quote Winter 2020-7-20 11:44
I am stunned at the "high" service charge and the fine for getting caught...
Quote cricket 2020-7-20 00:44
hunky2man: I'd rather buy him :)
may be he is high-priced...
;P
Quote blackchantinii 2020-7-19 13:13
hunky2man: I'd rather buy him :)
I was expecting that from you ha ha ha
Quote hunky2man 2020-7-19 10:57
I'd rather buy him :)

View all comments(4)

Darkroom|Mobile version|Archiver|Asian Boys Heaven

GMT-4, 2020-8-13 12:20 , Processed in 0.164798 second(s), 19 queries .