Asian Boys Heaven

Forgot Password
 Register Now
Asian Boys Heaven Portal News Entertainment View content

Chris Evans Responses His Dick Photo

2020-9-15 11:22| Posted by: Pitta| View: 95| Comment: 3

Summary: Chris Evans Had The Best Response After He Accidentally Posted A Very NSFW Picture On His Instagram Story

Chris Evans lit up the internet over the weekend when he accidentally posted a picture to his Instagram story that, uh, probably wasn't meant for our eyes.

The whole thing went down on Saturday when Chris posted a screen-recorded video on his Instagram. The only problem was that he forgot to crop said video, so when it was over we caught a glimpse of the camera roll...

And...well, yes, there were some things in the gallery that I'm not sure Chris actually wanted to post (or maybe he did — I'm not him, therefore I do not know his intentions).

This included a meme of his face with a very interesting caption — "guard that pussy" anyone? — as well as, you guessed it, a dick pic.

For a while, Chris was pretty quiet, but that didn't stop a Marvel costar and his brother from gently teasing him about it.

Well, we all wanted to hear from Captain America himself — and late Monday he delivered the perfect response!

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray

Passing

Eggs
Write a Review

Last reviewed

Quote Winter 2020-9-18 21:34
the response is the last photo?
Quote hunky2man 2020-9-17 17:00
what was his response?
Quote Doddysapta 2020-9-15 12:13
Believe it or not, since i adored him so much, i dont actually wanna see `it`. At least not here on the internet. Strange but it`s true.

View all comments(3)

Darkroom|Mobile version|Archiver|Asian Boys Heaven

GMT-4, 2020-9-29 09:26 , Processed in 0.137888 second(s), 15 queries .