Asian Boys Heaven

Forgot Password
 Register Now
Asian Boys Heaven Portal News Social View content

What happened to Openload?

2021-3-8 00:57| Posted by: Pitta| View: 80| Comment: 3

Summary: Openload was a file-sharing website shut down in 2019 after legal action by the Alliance for Creativity and Entertainment. The site was highly-used before its shutdown, making most of its money from a ...

Openload was a file-sharing website shut down in 2019 after legal action by the Alliance for Creativity and Entertainment. The site was highly-used before its shutdown, making most of its money from advertising and cryptojacking. The site was designated as a notorious market and often used for copyright infringement.

Openload was available as an open alpha in August 2015,[1] and fully launched as of October, 2015.[2]

In 2016, Openload's domain was suspended by Namecheap due to the large number of DMCA reports they generated. The domain was later reinstated by Namecheap.[3]

In 2017, Openload was criticized for using their users' browsers to mine the cryptocurrency Monero, using code similar to Coinhive.[4] Openload earned an estimated $95,000 per month from the mining, while their suspected subsidiary Streamango earned an estimated $7,200 per month.[5]

In 2018, Openload was listed as a notorious market.[6] Openload accounted for more network usage than services such as Hulu.[7]

In February 2019, Reddit was found to be shadowbanning links to Openload.[8] In April 2019, Openload stopped paying uploaders as part of its affiliate program.[9] In June 2019, Openload's main domain name, openload.co, was suspended.[10] In October 2019, Openload was shut down after the Alliance for Creativity and Entertainment took legal action against them in Germany.[11] All Openload domains were redirected to alliance4creativity.com.[12]

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray

Passing

Eggs

Attitude friends (1 People)

Write a Review

Last reviewed

Quote hunky2man 2021-3-10 18:53
no wonder cant watch most vid now
Quote Pitta 2021-3-8 09:12
I don't think it causes harm to the computer, but it's many pop-up ads annoy me indeed.
Quote Winter 2021-3-8 08:25
I don't really get how it earn money.
but it was a platform I watched many videos from last time.
does the site cause harm to user's computer?
I remember a period of time most links to the site will trigger warning from my antivirus software.

View all comments(3)

Darkroom|Mobile version|Archiver|Asian Boys Heaven

GMT-4, 2021-4-23 11:13 , Processed in 0.097482 second(s), 21 queries .