Asian Boys Heaven

Forgot Password
 Register Now
Asian Boys Heaven Portal News LGBT View content

Brazilian artistic gymnast Arthur Nory comes out as gay

2021-11-2 19:41| Posted by: Pitta| View: 180| Comment: 2

Summary: On October 29, 2021, Mariano revealed in an Instagram post that he is in a relationship with broadcast media marketing analyst João Otávio Tasso.

On October 29, 2021, Mariano revealed in an Instagram post that he is in a relationship with broadcast media marketing analyst João Otávio Tasso. He said: Happy Birthday to the person who “puts up with me” the most and freaks out on me. The phrase in health and illness, In victory and nothing defeated, In joy and sadness never fit so well. And there we are every day walking together. Thank you for always being by my side, I will always be by your side. Congratulations João, many years of life and continue this amazing person. Even if the sign of Scorpio, (it's always good to blame the sign). We are together. I love you.

Arthur Nory Oyakawa Mariano (born 18 September 1993) is a Brazilian artistic gymnast and a member of the Brazilian national team. He participated in the 2015 World Artistic Gymnastics Championships, placing fourth in the horizontal bar and 12th all-around. He won the bronze medal in floor exercise at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. He is the 2019 World Champion on horizontal bar.

Yeas ago, his wanking video has been leaked on internet.

https://thegay.com/videos/183696/ginasta-arthur-nory/

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray

Passing

Eggs

Attitude friends (4 People)

Write a Review

Last reviewed

Quote blueanjle 2021-11-8 10:26
But He was watching nude girl in the video while masturbating?
Quote reneir2 2021-11-4 03:16
That's my boi -I heart him

View all comments(2)

Close

Admin RecommendedPrevious /1 Next

Darkroom|Mobile version|Archiver|Asian Boys Heaven

GMT-4, 2021-12-1 20:12 , Processed in 0.075406 second(s), 21 queries .